- 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice from canned pineapple (save pineapple slices for later)
- Add pinch or two of oregano, salt & pepper for flavor (this is where you may add your spices)
- 1- 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef ( may also use chicken or turkey ground meat)
1. Mix ground meat with ingredients in a large bowl
2. Form patties to your desired size.
3. Fry or grill patties as you would for any burger you would making sure they are cooked well.
4. Serve on burger buns or rolls.
5. Top it off with cheese of your choice *I like to use swiss and cheddar cheese* Add Pineapple slice
lettuce, tomato, red onions anything else your little heart desires! OH you may also add BACON!
6. Serve with french or sweet potato fries and or chips & enjoy!
P.S *You can freeze patties to be served at a later time. Use wax paper in between patties and store them in freezer bags.
For quick dessert if you have any pineapples slices left you may chop & add them to ice cream, adding whip cream, chopped nuts with cherry on top! YUM! *drools*
Uhm yea I think I will go & devour my left overs teriyaki cheeseburger now! :D