Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Teriyaki Cheeseburgers!

Aloha! I made these for lunch yesterday after my son got back from Hawaii and they were absolutely to die for he he! SO im sharing the recipe of course I'm not giving all my secrets but this is where YOU get to be creative and add your own to the recipe! Hope you like let me know how they came out Id love to read your comments!
  • 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce
  • 1/2 cup pineapple juice from canned pineapple (save pineapple slices for later)
  • Add pinch or two of oregano, salt & pepper for flavor (this is where you may add your spices)
  • 1- 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef ( may also use chicken or turkey ground meat)

  DIRECTIONS:

1.  Mix ground meat with ingredients in a large bowl

2.  Form patties to your desired size. 

3. Fry or grill patties as you would for any burger you would making sure they are cooked well. 

4. Serve on burger buns or rolls.


5. Top it off with cheese of your choice *I like to use swiss and cheddar cheese* Add Pineapple slice
     lettuce, tomato, red onions anything else your little heart desires! OH you may also add BACON!

6. Serve with french or sweet potato fries and or chips & enjoy!

P.S  *You can freeze patties to be served at a later time. Use wax paper in between patties and store them in freezer bags.


For quick dessert if you have any pineapples slices left you may chop & add them to ice cream, adding whip cream, chopped nuts with cherry on top! YUM! *drools*




Uhm yea I think I will go & devour my left overs teriyaki cheeseburger now! :D

























No comments:

Post a Comment