Sunday, September 6, 2015

Basic Aura Reading For Beginners

BLOG


Aura Reading


Music inspiration: The Doors: Moonlight Drive, People Are Strange, When The Music's Over & Hello I Love You..


I have a memory of myself being at a very young age, playing at the school's sand lot.. I would look up at the kids around me and see a very vivid glow and thinking to myself "wow look at how the sun makes us light up!" I of course wouldn't think anything else of it and believed it was normal & that perhaps they also had the same experience as I was. When I was in High School I spent most of my days cutting classes and hanging out with my friends doing the things that I shouldn't have been doing. By then I had other things in my life going on and being gifted with divine abilities was the last thing I cared about... Although I still had pretty vivid experiences I would let it pass by as a wtf moment and move on.. Eventually I paid no attention to being able to see auras and it faded away slowly..


Reality is it never goes away we just lose awareness of it being there and therefore the reality we perceive is what we see, Aura not included..


Fast forward to the present moment ... I was sitting with my therapist friend and she was going on and on talking about panic disorders & other fear disorders when I suddenly became aware of her aura.. Needless to say I was in awe.. I must've had a shocked look on my faced because she stayed silent for a few seconds before asking me if I was ok.. Of course I stuttered as I replied "yes yes I, I am fine.. What were you saying?" It was then when I realized holy crap, the ability to read auras never left me, I left it! It has always been with me but I had lost my awareness of it!


I begun to practice everyday to regain my ability of aura reading.. Most people don't realize that too have this ability and at times once they become aware of it, it begins to comes naturally & all it takes is practice.. Below are some brief steps I will share with you to get you started...


1) Healing & Balancing Third Eye Chakra -  (Will not only open clairvoyance ability but helps greatly with aura reading.)


2) Imagination -  I can't express how important it is to keep your imagination alive! It helps build up your Clair senses. So day dream and use that imagination, let your mind run wild & free! Reading children's books helps greatly so pull out those books and read to your children or better yet have them read to you. They will love it as well and same time you help them to keep their imagination alive! Drawing or any other creative outlet will help as well just use your imagination!!


3) Guided Meditation - I recommend guided meditations at least twice a week. It strengthens your third eye & helps open up Clair abilities which are very important for aura readings.

4) Gatekeeper - Always call upon a gatekeeper to help & protect as you prepare for readings of any kind. You don't want any lower vibrations coming through your readings. Simply say a prayer asking for a gatekeeper to keep you & your client safely protected in our Divine's white light. You may call upon Archangel Michael, Mother Mary, Jesus or Buddha. Basically any archangel or ascended master you feel connected to.


5) Aura Reading - When you begin aura reading I suggest you begin with doing it via photo first to build up your confidence & ability. Concentration Exercise A: look directly at photo & concentrate on one area (nose) for 30-60 secs & look away for 30 secs, repeat exercise, as you reach 30 secs, slightly begin to move your eyes towards peripheral vision concentrating on person's outline. If you notice you will begin to see a glow. That's the aura you're seeing take form! When you are able to hold that glow with concentration exercise then you will become aware of colors within that glow. Rest & close your eyes periodically in between for at least 1 minute. Begin concentration exercises slowly with 3 minutes for first week and increase weekly with 2 minutes each time until you're able to do concentration exercise for at least 10 minutes a day or when you do aura reading and are able to see aura and colors clearly.


6) Closing & Grounding Technique - Make sure you always close the reading with a grounding technique it cuts the cords and brings you back to your spirit.. Release the person's energy by saying a prayer to divine to bring you both healing, love and have positive energy surrounding you both with white light as you cut cord. Always give gratitude and thanks.


7) Rest & Self care - Make sure you are getting enough sleep, exercise & eating healthier. This combination helps us to become healthier in body, mind & spirit. Listen to your mind , body and spirit and what their needs are. Always follow your intuition.


Aura colors and their meanings, please click here for more info.

 




Please be aware this is the way I read auras and its just brief steps I have shared with you to get you started. Everyone has a different way of learning so find what works and feels right for you. There is also many resources online about aura reading so feel free to research.  I also research daily for new ways to learn, I feel we can never have too much information.


For any questions you may have please add me on Facebook or Instagram under Chita Hearse. I hope you enjoyed my aura reading blog.


Blessings

Chita




No comments:

Post a Comment