Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slacker

Well I am supposed to be blogging on a daily basis but work has me by my ass lol. I am so excited about the holidays coming up! My favorite holiday is Halloween of course and I really am hoping to make more jewelry and hair clips among other things I have up my sleeve before that grand day. I enjoy doing what I do it brings a lot of REDRUM satisfaction to me internally, I'm sure most who have a passion for creativity know what I'm talking about, its like a rush! I so need to learn how to make my blogger more creative here, I have the coolest bloggers ever! I know this is a short blof right now but I will continue it as soon as I can take a lil breath. Till then much love to my friends and thank you so much to my new followers I will make sure I am following back :) xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I know the work feeling all too well lately.

    Hopefully you'll get some free time soon!

    ReplyDelete