Saturday, August 15, 2015

Who is Chita Hearse & Defiant Relics Boutique (Interview by Dani's Blog)

Curious as to who I am or about DefiantRelics? Then please read below an Interview done by Dani's Blog! 
Name: Chita 

Location: Tucson AZ 

Age: 43

Name of shop: DefiantRelics 

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: My inspiration for the name comes from how people tend to put their energy into items they leave behind when they leave this plane and their spirit enters the next phase & how defiantly that energy refuses to leave the item, an item could be anything from a house they lived in to a piece of jewelry they wore everyday.. It amazes me how one leaves their trail behind even when physically gone.. My desire is to make jewelry that inspires & helps heal while living a full life.. 

How long has your shop been open: I just reopened 1 week ago. 

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I started out making Jewelry at a very young age (high school) for friends, family and myself. People started asking me if I sold it and that's where it all began.. 

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: I consider myself blessed to be able to do a hobby I love full time :-) 

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell jewelry for men & women, mostly steampunk, boho, gypsy & goth styles but I do make custom jewelry as well for bridal & special events. 

Your favorite item that you sell: Steampunk angels are always a favorite! I have a style that is a bit on the dark side as well and people seem to really enjoy it.. A light worker who also works with my shadow side.. Balance in life is important.
Link To Shop Below!





No comments:

Post a Comment